Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Shootout talk doesn't matter (although it's true that it no longer has a strong pool of teams.)

What does matter is Madlax leads a char G e of hold backs and playing guys down against the rules. That is pretty lame.

I am still going back to 9-11 graders it does not matter they are all ghigh school age kids. And this is when the scouts look at them 2019 and up. They only care when will this kid show up at my school. They do not care if he is 18 or 21. Look at college football they love to do the story about the guy who went to war or mission and he is a 24 or 28 year old freshman. Start at the top. The college coaches who pick kids who reclass. I am just guessing but when a coach is scouting a kid he gets his birthday. So they know when a kid is 16 playing 14 year old kids. So if they do not care why would the club coach care. All rules start at the top. Not the middle.

Since this is the case, it should be fixed and college coaches should not be allowed to make early verbal commitments to anyone under 16.