Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax 2020 parents here. We are not pleased and are not alone. Not what was represented to us when we paid our fee.

Well if you parents had done a better job of recruiting the best 2020 kids to come and play for Madlax like the 2018 and 2019 parents did you would have a better team and be playing in the Elite bracket. There are kids on these crappy 2020 teams you need to go to the parents of these kids and get them to play for Madlax. If you do not want to do this, deal with the team you have.

Well I will stop when it stops being true. Everyone knows its the other parents that recruit the better kids to come play for their clubs. So yes Madlax dropped the ball with 2020 this spring, all I am asking is what 2020 club is any good in NOVA and I am asking the parents what have you done to get better players to play for Madlax 2020 team. Its a bad age for NOVA sorry but true. You all have to take it into your own hands and fix it or just shut up and wait for high school ball.

Don't you get tired of posting the same thing day after day?

No it only take a couple minutes. I am still waiting for a real answer to the problem.