Originally Posted by Anonymous
So they took it down. But somehow they still charge this fee. So you tell me how many people still or did pay for this awful thing that 100s of other people on the internet charge for.

I have never heard of any club that charge its players to advocate on their behalf. Except this club.

Hey Trig. Glad you are back. How was Texas? Did you find a job? Are you staying put this time?

I'm not Trig and I doubt Trig has ever posted on a forum. You have this weird obsession with him and Texas. I think he's done a couple of clinics there, but that's it.

Not sure why you have to attack people personally instead of the subject. From what I hear, there is only one club owner in the DMV that attacks people. And kids.

Ok let get back to the subject. You are saying Madlax is the only club to offer a extra recruiting service to its players and anyone else you wants to pay them for it CORRECT. So I am asking you do you think the owner does not answer the phone when a college calls. And if this college asks a question about do you have any 20?? attackman that could play for me at the D? level. I am asking you what do you think he says. I am going to tell you for a fact he is going to answer the question with the kids name he thinks fits the question. Not the kid you paid for any extra service. Also do you think club coaches cold calling colleges works? Free or for a fee. Also back to your main point the colleges call the club owners not the other way around. And this owner will answer the call and answer their questions. fee or no fee. Why would he lie or hold a kid who plays for Madlax back. You are saying he is all about the money so every kid who signs to play college lacrosse makes him more money.

But why does this guy charge extra to help his players? I've never heard of that.