Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you think he is not going to be the defacto coach for his sons' teams, I have a bridge to sell you.

I noticed you stopped talking about other clubs and daddy ball. Must be because Madlax now has TWO teams where a dad coaches his son.

Is there a dad coaching other then CM. Must be on the younger teams. Which one which coach? And he is not the HC of his sons team anymore but I am sure he will be hovering lol. I agree he should not be coaching his sons. But I am sure its not a big deal yet because they are young and both pretty darn good. As for other clubs what is there to talk about with them. VLC and Blackwolf are the only ones in the Nova area to talk about worth while. And VLC has weaker young team then Madlax. And Blackwolf still only has what 3 or 4 teams I think its 3 but the website once again tells you nothing about the club. Brilliant marketing I must say on there part. Do not call us we will call you. We are so good we do not need to let those little people know who plays on our teams and where our team is playing. Lets compare VLC 2017,2018,2019 and 2020 teams after this summer and we can see which club is the King of NOVA.