Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure if this is the right forum but I am looking for feedback on the Blackwolf combines for U11 and U13 kids... They had a couple of dates in June - did anyone send their son and if so what did they think about it? Any thoughts welcome. I am trying to decide if it would make sense to send my son to the August combines. Thanks.

Well I would say if your son is a star on Madlax now Blackwolf is a smart thing to check out. Its the only club leaving Madlax for makes sense. But be ready for a bad email I hope you can handle the evil owner.

It depends on the particular grade. Madlax gets the kids at a younger age and they hold the families hostage with that credit card system, so their youth teams are usually better than everyone. But it evens out in HS where kids are looking for the best situation for themselves. In HS, both Blackwolf and VLC have been the better HS club in recent years.

Madlax also has a lot of turnover among their coaches, several of whom have been kicked out of tournaments for lunatic behavior.