If you look at the commit counts and the ranked player counts coming from a very consolidated list of club programs, lacrosse recruiting looks absurd. There are good club teams that have 15-20 kids headed to Division one teams a year meaning they are populating nearly two entire division one programs as a club. VLC, Blackwolf, Madlax, Crabs, FCA. All have some good high school teams, but the notion that any of them have one team that "should" be placing more than 4 or 5 to high level division one programs seems like the greatest story ever sold. I would wage that there are public high school kids in both Loudon, Fairfax, Arlington, Montgomery counties that are equal to better recruits who just don't pay club freight to play on a club costing $2000, $4000 a year and then showcases, prospect days, etc etc. And fans of UNC and UVA wonder why those programs suck, and why Hopkins misses final fours for a decade. What's impressive about those Madlax BW and VLC lists posted here is how that got sold. I've seen the 2016 and 2017 teams at those three clubs many times. A few good players on each. Not 5, not 10 and certainly not 16. I guess that is the real edge for these clubs who are connected to sell recruits.