My take is the Summer will be more broken up than in the past with college coaches. I disagree all the best teams are doing the same tournaments, which is a shame, but agree the teams listed for NSLCA, Crabfeast and fl$ in 3d are most impressive.

I suspect that with 2-3 legit tournaments on same weekends is the new normal, and college coaches will split up their staff to canvas it. If you saw every D1 name coach at the Crabfeast in years past, that might be a thing of the past. The Crabfeast is also diluting more in the recent year or two because the club owner just blackballs other good clubs for stupid reasons. We all get it that he hates FCA for building a great program across the street and won't let Blackwolf in either just to name two, but to not welcome these other local elite programs at his big event makes him a fool more and more. I would guess coaches need to take seriously these different places like Adrenaline, 3d and IL are now running high level tournaments. We can all find out soon enough. Also, by now we have all been to the tournament where it lists big name schools and we could swear we missed seeing the guys from those programs, or at least could note it wasn't the head coach or first assistant there. Just because Hopkins is there doesn't mean Hopkins is really there with the top two evaluators.