Originally Posted by Anonymous
Very excited about the Express Orange Team this year. The core of the team is very strong and athletic . The rest of the team really understand their roles and do them well. This team can play at a very high speed. It took MC a while to find the right mix of kids, but he definitely has it. Several of these kids will be starting on good varsity teams this year.

Right mix of kids? You can tell this already? Wow, you must be some lax guru! Can you coach my kid? I'm so jealous

My favorite part of the post is "The core of the team is very strong and athletic . The rest of the team really understand their roles and do them well." You know this from what, one practice? And what are the "roles" of the "non core" players? Maybe they carry your son's bag and wash your car in the parking lot? Jackwagon.

Actually I agree with the post, the athletic kids create turnovrs,push the ball and have great lax IQ and the Role Players jobs are to score lots of easy goals off transition which they do very well. That is the whole set up of the team and why they win. My kid is one of the Role Players and gets 2-3 goals a game and is pleased as punch.

So how many games have they played since tryouts ended?