Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
1- True Blue- extremely tough last year, great core plus upgraded from try outs
2- 91- Mule is always upgrading
3-outlaws - combined with gladiators will help their lack luster offense
4-turtles - lost their best players plus competition simply improved
5-fl$- lots of talent at the tryout
6- terps - may surprise either way

91 one guy here....gotta give props to the talent and strength of true blue. If they've improved, then it should be a nice competition with 91. Both teams have many good players.
Turtles are wounded but will recover; but will be more appropriately playing correct age level ball.
fl$?
Terps...50/50 either way...comes down to the kids who will have big hearts and ability despite inept coaching

91 guy, didn't Terps beat 91 last year? They also beat True Blue when it counted. TB is a very tought team! MC is one of the best coaches out there? Not a very well thought out post.

Terps black did not play 91 at all. I gave true blu props. They split two games. TB lacked depth and kids got tired. Else they would have won two games over terps .
MC is a good coach. Not a motivator, tho. Intimidator? Yes. Motivator? No.

I disagree. He has been very good for my son. You shouldn't make blanket statements about people just because it didn't work for you!! Different strokes for different folks.

strokes is the right word...he def strokes people out of their $$ and gives little in return.

Sounds like someone didn't make the team? Life is very short to be so bitter. good luck!!