I think you are right on regarding prospect days and as I said in an earlier post just call the coaches up and ask them. It may take a few tries to get through to someone, but every coach we have called has been straight with me and either said we saw him play at this tournament and have seen his video and like what we saw or no we haven't seen him play, but he is on a top club team and he also filled out our online questionnaire and we extend an invitation to anyone who has expressed an interest in our school.

The Ivies are looking at 2017's. We had Princeton, Penn, Yale, and Dartmouth watching several of our guys at a Maryland tournament, and they were actually paying attention to the games unlike most of the ACC school coaches I saw.

I was pretty surprised by the commitment to Bucknell. I know that the Patriot League teams are getting a little bit more aggressive with 2016's, but we have gotten feedback from the PL schools that we have contacted that they aren't quite ready which is a good thing IMO.

The Service Academies are also looking at 2017's. Air Force has committed one 2017, Army is looking at my son already, and Navy was at several of our games as well. They have the benefit of the prep schools which allows them to take larger classes, and take on more development projects if they choose to do so.

What has been the most surprising has been from the top tier of the DIII ladder. Some of the top schools seem to be as aggressive as some of the DI guys and because the coach can email directly there is less beating around the bush. We have heard from 3 top 10 DIII schools and 2 in the top 15-25 that want us to come up and visit.

Our guy didn't get an JR invite from 3d last year nor did we apply to Maverik. He has gotten his looks so far by playing well on a really good club team, and this will be our first summer of doing a few of the individual showcases. So far he is doing the 3d Rising Div I showcase, Fab Frosh, and the 175. We are not doing 3d Blue Chip again so no shot at JR either.