"All it takes is one so so game in front of a target coach and you are done. Sometimes less is more, and while you have to play the exposure game it is a pretty tricky tight wire to walk sometimes."

Great comment and moving last point. How can a coach make a determination on a 2 minute video? Reference Sage's earlier post this morning about happening on a D1 school with un-opened videos years old. You can clip together 10 goals scored, 10 nice stick checks or 10 goalie saves for any 2017 player. As Sage noted, coaches want to see you play lacrosse and move without the ball. Every team has an end of play lefty attackman who can catch a ball open 5 yards out and put it in the net. Why was he open? Was it his lacrosse IQ or can he stand there all day open because he is playing against a weak defense?

I was told to let a camera run on my son at a prospect day, and then find 2 or at most 3 less than one minute sequences showing him playing a developed play against good competition. Does that seem like a logical better route? I concur with Sage that doing a 6 minute music video is asking a lot for a 50 year old college coach to labor through on mute.

I also concur there is no substitute for rubber hitting the road at a prospect camp. At one of them a player on my son's team had his best day on a prospect day, and that school now has a very active interest in him. This kid is a goalie and plays for the right club team, but has not gone to the showcases at all. Now it does not look like he will need to.