Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello. I am parent of a 91 kid. I do not know who SL is, but this does not at all prove any point. I believe that somebody whined that the evaluators were all from 91, with hats, sweatshirts, etc. I guess that this has now scaled back a bit. Does "SL" need to apologize for doing a fine job with all of those face-off kids, from so many different clubs and schools? Do you seek pots to stir, when there are none? Come, now.

So you don't know who SL is but he did a great job with face offs!
That's funny!
silly person, I do not know SL by face, but his reputation precedes him. Through reading these threads, I figured that he was the fella whom I had watched as the younger groups finished up, before my high schooler was to begin. It is your right, but I recommend that you consider possibilities before you leap upon somebody. (unless you are one of those loud, tacky, etc)

If you have no idea who SL than you have no idea how he will definitely favor his players over others that are better. Plain and simple. His team Extreme is a good team but there are individual players that are better than his extreme players out there that won't be picked.