Originally Posted by Anonymous
3 of 4 players on some teams, no? Repeating a year, I mean. Is this not so? It seems that if you would stop the denial of this, it may die off a bit. I guess that soon somebody will start naming which teams, kids names, etc. Not a good direction.

Nope. That number is exaggerated. Nice try. Anything to justify a loss, I guess.

Keep denying it. Its actually sad and laughable how you are all denying this is going on. There are several directors of big time travel organizations that are openly advocating holding back your son and repeating years to have him gain an edge in recruiting. It is a fact that this is going on, its not in question so you denying it makes you look silly and small.

Oh and yeah BTW our best Long Island team which is age appropriate smoked the best Maryland team with a roster full of "reclassifieds". So I dont think anyone is trying to justify a loss here, just calling it like it is. Your turn.

And what team might that be? Because if it is the one everyone is thinking about that starts with a T, coaches son is a holdback.

Yes the Turtles. Coaches son is a holdback? Is he 16? Cause you can be a holdback and still be 15

That's so true and probably is for the majority of the cases. My son's teammate on 2017 team just turned 15 and he redid 8th grade last year.