Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good conversation. The secret to all this madness is to use the lacrosse to get into a better school. D1 , 2 or 3. I think most will be surprised at the lattitude for the Athlete.

Big gap vs traditional Student.

Was just down at the UNC camp. Full disclosure, I have a son in the 2016 class and I had never seen the 2017 class play prior to the camp. I have to say for all of the noise on this thread about recruiting, I was thoroughly unimpressed with the talent in the 2017 class at UNC. I saw incredibly low lax IQ, shoddy passing and catching with balls going out of bounds on almost every posession and goalies that stood a foot below the cross bar. I would say no more than 10% of the 2017s at the camp could hang in a 2016 game let alone be even remotely on any recruiting radar. Unless the talent at the camp was not representative of the upper tier of the class, IMHO this now appears to be the most self absorbed and over-hyped class (and group of parents) yet. Sorry for the reality check but these boys need a few more years of seasoning before any colleges should be looking at them.