Originally Posted by Anonymous
None of the parents were happy with the way the Express team was run this year. Too many kids on the team and constant change. Give credit to the boys on the team for making the best of it. I will not be surprised if many families went elsewhere. It is not worth the aggravation.

I would agree with this statement which is exactly why we are staying. There is pressure now for the organization to NOT let this happen again and we have been assured it will be a very strong team, again. After all, with all the disrupt no one can argue that it wasnt a strong team this year. Players coming and going will always occur. The first lines were very cohesive and played well together. The grass is not always greener....

And yet again, you fall for the same line...Amazing!!!

Falling for same line? Maybe because last year we were assured of a very competitive team and that's exactly what it was. It was quite clear that the core of that team were exceptional players. The disruption occurred when players were added that had no business being on that team. At first they were added to improve their skills with no promise of time. But of course in the end they played and the team fell off quite a bit when those lines went in. But that's ok with me for last year. This is a different and very important year. I will be shocked if the organization will let this happen again.

Well, get ready for the shock of your life!!! This organization lets the same thing happen year after year. Good luck to your son