Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm so tired of looking at this site and seeing age nonsense. I would like to get an inside track on prospect camps I haven't heard about or some really good recruiting camp or tournaments my Son is missing. That's what we need not the same old 5 year stuff. Everybody made a point, now move on to some stuff that might help a few of us.

The funny thing is I know who most of you are because you say the same nonsense to me every time I see you at games.

What are the hot prospect camps in January's calender, I think more are popping up. Who are the emerging schools on all three divisions. This would would be good stuff, I guess nobody wants to show their hand. What Schools have great young Coaches.

A- Im sure after insulting a bunch of us and trying to CHANGE the topic, Im SURE that people will RUSH to help you with info.

B- If you are asking NOW about important Jan prospect camps than you are WAY behind that 8 BALL AND OUT OF THE LOOP.

C- Instead of having zero pride and asking for someone to "help a few of us", how about you HELP YOURSELF.