Guy...for the last time...YOU ARE WRONG. Just accept it. Guys have been trying to let you down nicely. For the record, all,of the schools on your "list" have been visited "unofficially" by many 2017's.

And they (your "non-actively recruiting" schools)have asked for and reviewed and approved first quarter transcripts. Ask me how I know....this includes Duke and "others"

And if you are just not in the loop with all of the other "activities" such as "unofficial visits" that are going on (and we've been privileged to attend ) with your dispelled list of "non-actively recruiting" schools; then there is clearly a reason for that...just as there was a reason that there was no direct JR at your mail box. The direct invites went DIRECTLY to the players...hence the words "direct invite."

The only event your club coach had any say in was maverick. JR was strictly based on their review and observations so don't hold your breath. Go to another 3D and take your chances but stop with the self delusions already. You truly are sadly misinformed.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I do stand corrected on the JR appointments. Apparently JR direct appointments have been allocated to a number of clubs, as others wrote. But not yet to ours.

I stand by what I wrote insofar as the Ivies, Duke and ND. If your club coach has made queries with the coaches at those schools or vice versa, then all power to them. And yes, we all saw some Ivies at the November tournaments and UPenn had a prospect day. But they are plainly not moving the recruiting process ahead with unofficial visits. The Ivies, Duke and ND are collecting data. I would find it credible that they are building or refining some targeted list of kids they are particularly eager on, but frankly the data they need...grades...are not available yet.