Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok, I get it now.... I am allowed to make to make these comments because of things I have read on an anonymous forum, hearsay, and rumor....I get it now, you're right keep bashing it makes your arguments and zingers that much more effective.... Your son is going to grow up and live his own life, there is NOTHING you can do about it - enjoy the time you have with him now in 20years you will undoubtedly feel radically different about this experience and crave to have it all back.. take a deep breath and enjoy it - it will not last forever...

I really don't think the Turtle posts are about jealousy. No one is saying that the boys/young men are not a talented and hard working group. The problem is that when high profile well connected members of the lacrosse community put together a team that is hand picked it not only makes other kids and parents wondering if they really are not as good. The Turtles also have walked around with a halo for years. The didn't lose many games, but when they did they did not always do it graciously. There was always some kind of excuse, too big. bad calls etc. I am glad they have lost a few because I feel like they will learn to appreciate the ups/ downs of lacrosse that most other players go through.