Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Translation: your kid is not on the radar of early recruiting. Therefor; something must be done about the trend so that your "anonymous to D 1 coaches son" can maybe develop more and become a factor later. That can only happen if your reforms are placed and maybe your kid will have a chance; which is not about to happen.

I'm a former D1 assistant coach. Yes, we read these things. A little advice for you: most of my colleagues in college lacrosse don't need two things. Bad kids & bad parents. This post also made its way through the coaching ranks and some of us forwarded it to the NCAA in Indianapolis. Another translation; stay anonymous. If anyone knew your name it would do more damage to your kid than I could say which is unfortunate.

Nice post coming from just another anonymous poster.. Former assistant D1 college coach, huh?

Is the arini from shoreham wading river. ....its sounds just like him. Threatening a poster
[quote=Anonymous]Translation: your kid is not on the radar of early recruiting. Therefor; something must be done about the trend so that your "anonymous to D 1 coaches son" can maybe develop more and become a factor later. That can only happen if your reforms are placed and maybe your kid will have a chance; which is not about to happen.

I'm a former D1 assistant coach. Yes, we read these things. A little advice for you: most of my colleagues in college lacrosse don't need two things. Bad kids & bad parents. This post also made its way through the coaching ranks and some of us forwarded it to the NCAA in Indianapolis. Another translation; stay anonymous. If anyone knew your name it would do more damage to your kid than I could say which is unfortunate.

Definitely the coach from swr....always bragging about his div 1 day. Ahhaha

Not everything has to do with SWR. If nothing is going on on the 1,000 page SWR thread you throw it out on another...Go outside and enjoy the sunshine! GET OVER IT!!!!!

I honestly thought this was a joke. Shoreham-Wading River the name of a high school ?!? Google search. Yes. Yes, it is. Shout out to LI, this is fabulous entertainment. I am bummed I can't see and hear you. If we could nobody would watch reality TV.