Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lets make a deal. Bring your birth certificates to each and every game and tourney

Get a life and quit crying.

Said the dad of a MD/DC/VA cheater holdback reclassified player whose kid couldn't capitalize on the cheating game. (Don't worry; a 20 year old post grad is a very proud achievement!! )

Nope! No crying and am having a great life....especially since my long island 2017 is committed to the top 10 D1 lax school of his choice. Damn near whistling Dixie over here!! I oughtn't be in Maryland! Feel like I got away with some cheating.....but no; it was just good old strong island work ethic and balls to the wall play by an age appropriate player who is making his own way!!! No cheating needed here!

Take notes MD/DC/VA.....your post grad farm system will never surpass the lax DNA our boys have.

Wrong on every account. My son is not reclassified, we don't live in MD/VA/DC, and his age is not illegal by NY definition or any other definition.

Just laughing at you LI guys and your bizarre obsession.

You forgot to add "and not committed"....then the statement would be wrong on all accounts.
Prob should have added in PA; they are catching the PG drift also.

Nope, son is not committed and we don't live in PA, either. You guys provide great entertainment on a daily basis.