Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would say so, but appears that the reason they went to u15 last year was because it would be last year they would be age eligible. In retrospect it seems odd that they would do all this talking through the years when their team, while maybe a "2017" team, really wasn't.

you're over thinking this! The goal of these teams are to get RECRUITED. The U-15 is just another tournament with a fancy name, if it was a big recruiting event there's no doubt they would've gone, as they ALL qualify. Not to mention a few that will be eligible next year. The travel for this tournament is cost prohibitive for many teams, with little to no recruiting benefit.
If that is the case, why did they go last year? [/quote] Last year was NOT a recruiting year plain and simple. [/quote]

That's a load of crap. U bet your, [lacrosse] it's a recruiting tournament. They all are at this age group. Fact is Turtles or CFT, as they're being called lost again. Face it 3D athletes are better. How many times does it take? How many committed kids do they have, cause if I was a college coach I'd be going after those studs!