Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Where is the put down in the above statement? If you take observations and reports by parent of the kids on those teams and read "put downs" as your interpretation; then clearly you are a very sensitive and uninformed individual prone to subjective claims.

Do your research. Then make an intelligent and informed comment.

BTW, What is it with the vast numbers of you Long Island guys and your emotional knee jerk petulant reactions to any discourse that differs from your own?

Insecurity and poor education is not a justifiable indication for rampant ignorance.

Blah, blah, blah...your eloquent use of the English language is shallow yet amusing. Great use of the Thesaurus. Like the "throw in" of you Long Island guys...deep!

Thanks for the compliment. English is my first language and thankfully I do not require the use of a thesaurus. Did you have trouble spelling that; or was it necessary to run into your child's study to learn to it? Not quite sure of your "deep" connotation. Sarcasm was intended on your part yet was not very "deep" at all. Shallowness: Yes; It is the one thing to avoid while attempting to converse with the typical blue collar Long Island simple minds who truly believe lacrosse will be their child's savior into a university hoping to compensate for years of video gaming instead of studying. wink
Please, return to your comic books and NASCAR events ASAP and do not concern yourself with adult dialogues as you might suffer a momentary epiphany of intelligent thought processes. Eek!! Perish the thought or the extremely remote possibility!
Have a nice day living vicariously through your child.
:-) [/quote]

I didn't realize Oxford had lacrosse. Wow!