Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, let me get this strait. Turtles did not enter u15 championship this year. They entered last year and were beat down. Many of Turtles players played for FCA this year. FCA was eliminated early while 3D wins second strait year. Sounds like someone was afraid to lose!
So, let me get this strait. Turtles did not enter u15 championship this year. They entered last year and were beat down. Many of Turtles players played for FCA this year. FCA was eliminated early while 3D wins second strait year. Sounds like someone was afraid to lose!

Afraid to lose???? C'mon man can you be anymore of a
Db. The team had a vote and as a group decided not to attend. Adrenaline champs, crabfeast champs , 12 verbals, what else do you want?

Unfortunately they lost where it counted U15. They blew it last year and now again this year hiding in plain sight on another team. They may have won other tourneys but they never beat 3D.

Man, you funny! Does your wife make you sit when you pee?