Originally Posted by Anonymous
Their website is a bit misleading, but there are now 3 divisions instead of two

Middle School - 2018,2019,2020
High School - 2015, 2016
9th Grade - 2017

Tryouts for the 1st two divisions are this weekend, the other 9th grade division date is TBD

I think this is another example of isolating the Freshman (rising Sophmore) class to provide specific emphasis on exposire and recuriting at this grade level

I do not think you registered too late

Originally Posted by CageSage
What is going on with the Brine tryouts. Seems like we were uninvited for the dec.8 tryout. email mentioned the tryout is not for you and wait for detail. anyone know whats going on?
BOTC has said this before and will say it again - if you are not dealing with companies and services that are registered with our web site, you have no details on what you are buying. BOTC does not provide support for programs not part of our circle of advertisers.

If any parents have answers to your questions, they are welcomed to post here. However, BOTC itself does not have anything to add to this obvious problem with the Brine Program.

Believe there was a cut off this year of 150. So you might have registered to late.

That's not how I understand it. I believe the 2017 tryouts are with the "high school" tryouts but will be chosen to a separate team. That is how I understand it.