Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Easy there tough guy. These 'dads' are deserved an answer after this long process that started in Florida in January and continued into July in Marylnd. It shouldn't take four months to send out invites. And by the way, don't pretend you are so above all of this. You are obviously pretty concerned about your little 'Johnny' if your surfing BOTC early in the morning. Please spare us the snarky comments.

Call Jake Reed and explain to him how you "deserve" an answer. Good luck with that and let me know how that turns out......unreal

I dont think anyone is stating they are above anything. I myself am realistic about my kid and his place, not really too worried about Jake Reed invites, the whole lacrosse world doesnt revolve around it. Plenty of other places to play and showcase your kid. If your kid is that good he doesnt need Jake Reed, colleges will find him

And... if your kid "IS" that good, he'll be invited to JR and everything else.

Amen to that ^ Brother!!
So many dudes wondering what if and then diminishing the positive aspect of being invited to all of the showcases. My kids lucky. He was blessed with a little innate ability and maximized the coaching and games/tournament experiences thus far and has been invited to all of the "major?" Showcases. Hopefully JR will be on his list as well. If not; he is not doing 3D again. Gotta give him a break. These kids really need to have some fun away from lax.