Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually did not know there was a fall Blue Chip, unless you mean the one over the winter in FL.

My son did get an invitation last year but we saved our pennies and didnt send him (3d). Will try again this year as the camps are becoming more relevant.

He was also accepted to National 175 and I will be sending him. This will be his first "Showcase" so its nice to go to something local and give him the experience to build on.

There is a Jake Reed Fall Showcase, see below. And according to his twitter site, invites have started to go out. I think Philly Showcase and Nat'l 175 are better Fall showcases than Jake Reed, but Maverick, Jake Reed and Black Card are the best individual showcases in the summer.

From website: Jake Reed Fall Nike Blue Chip

Dates: November 23-24, 2013

Location: Mecklenburg County Sportsplex, 1505 Tank Town Road, Matthews, NC 28105

Eligible Players: Current Freshman (2017 grads) current Sophomores (2016 grads) current Juniors (2015 grads) and current Seniors (2014 grads)

Anybody in 2017 age group get the invite already per above for Jake Reed Nike Blue Chip Fall event on November 23-24, 2013?

Yes still thinking about going or not though
Philly Showcase for Freshman is the same weekend and I think much better and more well attended by colleges. No question Jake Reed is summer is important, Fall not so sure.