Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rising sophs showcase score: Suffolk crushes Nassau 18-7. Nice job Nassau coaches with your selections. Ball don't lie. Left off top kids and you got what you deserved. Should've picked on merit. Who's cringing now?

Sad for those boys, they were in over their heads and unfortunately exposed in front of all those college coaches.

Is there a summary writeup of the game somewhere? I'd like to see who was highlighted from both Nassau and Suffolk.

Quick Breakdown: Suffolk dominated the game, only reason it was close in first half was that Nassau was man up 6-10 times, lost count. Final score not indicative of actual game as Nassau scored a few in garbage time.
\

Are you the same bully coming back again -

A main reason Suffolk dominated was that their face-off man was unstoppable!!

Here is the summary but you might have to pay to view it
:http://www.laxlessons.com/2014/06/22/lacrosse-insider-long-island-showcase-rising-sophomore-review/

I'm not a bully (I didn't write the past post) but, it was definitely MUCH more than the TWO faceoff MEN that were the reason for Suffolk's dominance. Sorry!

and the 5 offensive players from the same school. Nassau was under prepared. Even day of showcase, Suffolk was dressed and warming up over an hour before, Nassau was in locker room at 7:30pm. Looked like a different approach. Whatever, it's done. All the kids will be fine-