Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is the best quote for all those daddys who played Lax over baseball in the 80's. You know those who think because they played in the 80's they are gods. But truth be told, if you didn't make pony ball in the 80's you didn't make your HS baseball team and you played lacrosse.

The same cannot be said today. Over time the real athletes realized lacrosse was faster & action packed where baseball was a snoozer.

(of course there are those rare few who realized baseball was to boring and was ahead of the curve and played lacrosse for the love of it)

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard young boys from MD,PA & LI start playing lacrosse because they can't hit a curve ball.
I was recently at a very cold showcase and one of the Div 1 coaches who was not there would have told me the same thing. If in fact he was there and cared at all about HS freshmen.

Lighten up, all you LUNATICS!

The only statement that made sense in this post is this:

(of course there are those rare few who realized baseball was to boring and was ahead of the curve and played lacrosse for the love of it)

Not sure where you're from, but I think that's one way to define what makes an area a lacrosse hotbed.