Originally Posted by Anonymous
what was the bad experience botc had with joe franklin or this event? provide info and let us know.

both sons attended the tryouts today. middle school and high school. lots of kids and it was cold. i saw lots of player helmets and coats (parents) from both 91, LI Express and some others. both tryouts were run the same way and from what i saw the players got a good run. they cut off registration early i guess to limit the number of players. i dont get what you are complaining about.

cagesage, whats up? let us know your experience

I agree with you on this one. IDK what you would be expecting. At the HS tryout (which 2017 board should be discussing) there were boys from every HS around. I did not see any evaluators wearing any 91 or Express or fl$ hats, sweatshirts, etc. My son got a lot of reps. There were some great players and some not so great players. They had 9-11 together but, that's how it will be this year in the HS. Was it a perfect situation? No. These tryouts are tough to get perfect. Is it a money grab? Aren't they all? I guess you will never please all of you parents.