Originally Posted by Anonymous
just when you thought MD parents and kids could not go more pathetic...now we learn that kids who tried out for but did not make Baltimore UA team registered again to try out for Wash DC UA team. the lawyer joke about rats not being willing to do what lawyers do also applies to MD lacrosse families. pathetic.

We have some real winners here on Long Island too. Ive seen plenty of Long Island parents running to other regions when little Joey boombats didn't make Brine or UA. That's not limited to Maryland, its everywhere

I pity the NCAA coaches recruiting 2017 kids and families. Needy emails, voice mails, psycho Dads showing up at the coaches offices family therapy when the kid doesn't see the field in college. Yup. I hope the pay is good because these college coaches will have two jobs. Coaching a team and managing this mess of needy kids and their parents to manage. Whether college coaches want to admit it, they are signed up for both.

Everyone's a wanna be when it comes to lax
A great deal of parents spend more money on showcases, training and expensive club teams then they do for their child's education. Sad but true. Not every kid leavin 2017 graduation will continue to play lacrosse, thrive in college with mediocre grades or touch a field in division I lax except for practices. The dummy squad. But keep doing what you all do best. Ruin friendship, stab your high school coaches in the back, all for that million dollar dream. Of having bragging rights that your child played divsion I lax. Where have the good ole days gone
of parents bragging about their child becoming a doctor, a volunteer for peace corps, or the president of the US? That's right those dreams are all crazy huh $! All for the love of the game..
People are willing to invest $280,000 for a basic 4 year degree with maybe $16,000 in lax scholarship money.

And you wonder why our country is in financial " ruins" thats right the future rocket scientist are only focused on lax.