Originally Posted by Anonymous
what was the bad experience botc had with joe franklin or this event? provide info and let us know.

both sons attended the tryouts today. middle school and high school. lots of kids and it was cold. i saw lots of player helmets and coats (parents) from both 91, LI Express and some others. both tryouts were run the same way and from what i saw the players got a good run. they cut off registration early i guess to limit the number of players. i dont get what you are complaining about.

cagesage, whats up? let us know your experience

Your joking. Was the worst run event my kid has ever been to. 91 2018 tryouts had more evaluators and game play at its tryout. Tell me how many guys were evaluating. Did they play any real time full games. There were over 170 at Middle school and heard there were over 200 at high school. Only 2 fields. At middle school if your kid was on a line with a 6th or 7th grader and they dropped ball that was the drill next group on. No real play just what 25 min for face off kids, D vs attack and middies on 1/2 field play. Goalies always playing in man down situations. Nothing as it should have been. Played 4 nets so approx 40 kids per group. First what 30 to 45 mins were spent on stretching, started a little late. Had group meetings which leaves about 2 hours to really evalute 170 players. For this type of event they said they were going to cap at 150. What they said and what they did are completly different. Must be friends of guys holding clip board or collecting checks. If Brine is going to put their name on an event I would expect it to be run a whole lot better.