Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess my point is I don't believe they're that good. No whining here. Actually i thank them for motivating others to be better, and there will be many in this class to be better. be proud no pompous

That's why you're not a D 1 College scout or head coach...its their job to recognize talent and they know what they are doing. Or do you know better?

keep wishing for that late bloomer...hope that works out

Oh it will, I hope the overzealous parent living vicariously through his son thing works out for you.
cheers

Already did my own D1 full ride thing...it's his turn now. Ya know...genetics is a great thing....
Cheers to you and yours.

Like father rides the bench, son rides the bench! Happy Holidays

Maybe you should try a little humility. What happens when your son gets injured or does not live up to your expectations? Rehab ? People like you are sickening!!

bench?...go sit there with your kid and console him as to why you didn't help train him or get him the proper high level private coaching while you went to the beach instead of training. the others got recruited to play because they did and do play...the benches are for those who don't put the extra work in...

its your whining that is nauseating...the soccer team needs a few "winners"...ya know; no first or second place...no need to learn how to compete...just let daddy whine to coaches and who ever will listen as to why little johnny didn't get this or qualify for that.

No whining here, my son is doing just fine, thank you. I just don't feel the need to brag about him. I am only appreciative of his acomplishments. It's people like you that give youth sports a neagtive label. Ruin it for others. Not every kid will get recruited, that doesn't mean they didn't work hard. Some of my sons friends work their tails off and still will probably not get to play in college. That does not mean they are lazy.Did you know that some of the most promising recruits hardly see the field in college? It's not because the kid is not trying, it's just that there are so many great players. What if that happens to your son? and it most certainly could. You are really unbelievable with your superiority complex. So angry and insecure, wierd!