I didn't bite when a college coach sang the same song in an interview with my son...this is my profession, my job, not my hobby, been doing this since before you were born.

Lacrosse coaches are interested in keeping their jobs, which means winning. Some think that a mercenary approach to bet big earliest will pay off. So far, it hasn't. The poster above is right. Look at what Loyola and some other Patriot Conference leans have done. Look at what some of the rising Ivies are doing. Look at what Duke is doing. It is worth the world to wait and see how a kid develops through and a Summer beyond at least a Summer. Dueling philosophies, yes...but the above poster is right. Decent evidence is in that the programs rising are waiting, and the sacred cows that are all in with early recruiting are declining. Knowing nothing of the pipeline in NY, I could assure that a lot of the current IAC commits coming out of MD this year and in thr next few are the greatest story ever sold. Name the last IAC player who did anything at UNC or UVa. Bray Malphrus? Literally dozens of IAC players just taking up spots and dead money. Plenty made some plays that involved law enforcement. ..but just keeping it polite. A polite joke made to me, and IAC player's Dad. Thank god my kid is a good student considering all this early recruiting stuff may not be all that for him.