Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
According to Inside Lacrosse, there are now 38 "public commits" for the 2017 class. My guess is that there are several more that are not yet public. The following clubs now have the most commits so far (I know it is not a race so no comments please): Dukes (5), LI Express - includes Terps Black and Turtles combined (4), Crabs (3), 3D National (3), MaxLax (3), VLC (3). Team 91 has 2 who were both former Turtles. I also realize that many of the Ivy's need to still be under the radar at this point becuase of Academic Index, etc. Not judging, just reporting what is out there in the public domain.

These #s are off. Sorry
Uh sorry, no they were not at the time this was posted. Pretty straightforward actually. Go to Inside Lacrosse forums (recruiting forum 2017 commit list), look at public commits for 2017s, look at club web pages or articles about commits and it is very easy to piece together. The # of commits has changed a bit since my original post a few weeks ago (which you are replying to now as if it is wrong?) as there have been more commits. In terms of non-public commits who knows, but the info above is accurate at the time it was posted and again look it up before saying it is wrong. For example, go to the Crabs page and you will see 4 public commits/ Dukes/Big 4 5, etc.