Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91 tryout numbers for the 2017 team are up 26 kids. Talk about playing time issues

Looks like fl$ has some playing issues going on! 28 kids on the roster. Good thing they made some changes to try and upgrade the team? They also made a coaching change which should help as well. But unfortunately with 28 kids they will have trouble competing with 91, Outlaws and Express teams. 91, Outlaws and Express seem to have most of the top 2017 players at their tryouts. They will be the teams to beat at the age group.

You are one odd person trolling the websites of other clubs and counting the number of boys. What's your axe to grind? Did you troll the other teams and find out how many on their team or did you just find that they don't post their rosters? I am an Outlaw parent and there are 26 on the team. I'll give you a few guesses as to why 2017 teams carry more players.

I read the top post a few times and I don’t see anything odd with it or any axe to grind?? Just stating the facts. Isn’t that what this forum is for? To provide information regarding travel Lax….. The 2nd post does seem to be odd and there seems to be an axe to grind. 2nd poster why so angry? The 1st post doesn’t say that they trolled the website as you put it. How do you know how this person got this information? Do you not thing that parents talk between organizations. Does anybody thing close to 30 kids on a team is not excessive $$$$$. Are you willing to have your son on a team where he may play a quarter at best when collages are watching? The next 2 years are very important but more important is that the kids have fun and enjoy the experience. Little to no playing time is a sure way to take the joy out of this experience.

Totally agree!