Originally Posted by Anonymous
Admittedly know very little about this process so I apologize in advance for what is probably a very dumb question but how do you find a list of these showcase events? And what coaches, other than the host school, are going to be there? Thanks for any help

What other coaches will be there is kind of a pot luck surprise in my limited experience. Some prospect days will communicate what other coaches will be there formally and in advance and others you see what you get when you show up. The best way to get informed on prospect days is to internet search the university teams your son is interested in and the athletic department website will often have a tab for recruiting or recruits information. Or ask your club coach. Any club coach worth salt should be in the loop or can find out quickly for you. Same for your son's high school coaches. Lastly, I have simply emailed assistant coaches at some schools asking if they have a prospect day, and all have been prompt to furnish a link to a website or the like for me to follow failing the above. It is not hard to get informed.