Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how another arrogant parent uses one parents question as an opportunity to pound his chest. You did not address the question, and as for your bragging......nobody cares! And as for offers on the table, you better hurry or else before someone else takes your superstars spot!

Dude (Mr Chest pounder accuser Guy)

You are so out of line that its ridiculous. Not even going to drop to that level. I was informed many years ago by a wise person who told me to never argue with idiots because first they drag you down to their level and then they beat you with experience.

I Was just echoing this other guys situation. Sorry you can't chime in in a positive manner. Was not chest pounding at all. Just friggin' commenting on how absurd this whole thing is that this lax recruiting vortex has sucked us into. Never expected it.

But to be more direct in answering the other posters question as to what does it all mean?... I'm not even sure what it means. I've read the Cage Sage (thanks Sage) columns on schools rarely taking back a verbal commitment but, "what if" pops up in my head. Thus; I've told the boy that none of this matters. He's still got to prove every day that he's as good as other think he is. That his grades are the primary goal every day. Period. The only easy day was yesterday.

Now, back to Mr. "Chest Pounder accuser Guy": have a drink on me and chill, bro.
You're way too serious. Maybe a visit to your primary care MD to check your BP and see if any serious psychological issues may be at hand. Seriously.

Life's too short to be so angry.

Peace.