Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is something even scarier ,they let people like you have children. You have gotten no response from your obvious try to instigate because no one has any idea what you are trying to say. Is the YJ the best organization for everyone, absolutely not.Do they usually have the absolute best team on long island at any age group,absolutely yes. Do CR make a lot of money because of it ,absolutely
They just cant stop shooting off there mouths and bragging, even when CR says to stop, obnoxious to the core

I totally get what you are saying, but I know many of the girls, coaches and parents and truth is there are many good people in this club, and some of the teams are obviously really good as well. The problem is, just like all the other clubs, there is a certain number of "those" parents. Every game lacrosse game you go to seems to have one or two,yj game or other. I'm sure there in one on your daughter's team. Since yellow jacket is such a massive club you end up with a large number of "those" parents. For the rest of all the good people in the club, I feel bad for you, and agree with CR (if it's even true), they should put a muzzle on them.