Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry M.
That's the problem! 700-800 players, does that shout elite to you? It shouts I will take money from everyone and anyone willing to pay - the vast majority of those players (or should I say parents) are in for a very big disappointment! I know firsthand of some girls that are on a yj "B" team that can barely play the game, now what would that infer about he kids on the "C" and "D" teams?

It is a rather smart business model. When you have 100+ players for each age group, you will have a good number of elite girls to build your top team (I guess it's called the "real" blue team now). Let's just say 5% of the girls are elite. That would give the blue team 5 elite girls (from 100 in age group) to build the rest of the team around. Another Club with only 50 to draw from would have 2 or three elites to build on. It is a huge advantage to have the players stacked deep, because even the number of solid players to make up the rest of the team is greater. We would all like to think since our daughter's play on the blue team they are considered elite, that's a title that really should be applied to only a very few select players on the top team. Trying to apply "elite" to an entire team or organization (600-700 players)is a joke, but brilliant marketing plan so long as everyone buys into it (and it seems all too many do).

You are correct. It sells, and it seems to me that Carol is all about the money. Carol needs to supplement her approx. $120,000+ a year salary from the Northport School District.

BTW, did CageSage ever post the salary documents and other papers BOTC was able to obtain from the NPT School District? Let me know, and if not I have the copies.

Don't know what her NPT salary has to do with anything, or why it should get posted. It's peanuts compared to the $$ from YJ's anyway, but with better benifits.Just for fun, anyone care to guess what YJ's must bring in?? 600-700 kids x (tuition) x (camps) x (clinics) x (apparel) x ................... -(expenses). Big money compared to a teacher's salary.

You are correct, however it is my opinion that her teaching position gives her a huge recruiting advantage.

BTW, I am not Cage sage who is a nice guy. I'm Larry Miller and when Carol Rose made the mistake of having her lawyer contact me, she initiated a rumble.

Ms. Rose through her attorney requested, rather demanded that BOTC not allow any conversation regarding the YJs on this site, in essence requesting that we all give up our First Amendment rights. I do not have to tell you how quickly I did not follow Ms. Rose's or her attorney's instructions.

As I said, Cage Sage is a very nice guy, and I am also. I just don''t take orders from Carol Rose.