Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]You are wrong big time, I am YJ parent and last name counts . There are 3 or 4 kids on gold that belong on blue and still some blue players belong down on gold. They took over 120 kids for 2020 . Every club team is the same, ashould make money, but don't think for a moment that it is a fair process

3 or 4 gold kids "belong" on the blue? When the blue team soundly beat the gold team this past summer were those kids that belong on the blue team even on the field?

I am not the original poster, but please don't compare a beating last summer as meaning that much. The blue team is strong from top to bottom, as they should be. The Jones gold team has plenty of strong kids that would fit onto the blue, but isn't as deep a team. But the line has to be put somewhere, or you'd have 30 kids on the blue team. The best they can do is go out and practice harder and maybe make the blue next year if that is what they really want. Honestly, most of the girls at this age are probably much less concerned than the parents.

The 2020 Blue is very deep from a high scoring attack , a midfield that distributes very well and a strong athletic defense. They are an excellent team and I'm sure the gold team has some good players also. Like the last poster said the line has to be drawn somewhere. I'm sure both teams will have an outstanding summer and enjoy playing with the teams that they are on. Good Luck.