Originally Posted by libertydad
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Libertydad, You seem to think you know of some major difference between philosophies of yj. vs liberty, explain ,,,just curious as to what you believe them to be.
There is what I know,and what I see. So if I'm a little off on the Y.J. side don't go nuts . Danielle teaches more of a body position type of game, move the apposing player into a place where you can control the placement of a shot, or make a move that restricts her ability to defend against. Keep some distance between you and your opponent . Carol seems to teach the more physical brand of lacrosse, lean on a player, heavy checking, don't be afraid to foul. I think both work well, I just agree more with Danielle. There is the money thing , but thats truly non of my business , nor do i think it's anyone's on this site. If carol wants to add 8 teams per grade good for her, if she's got the players , why not. I was at the liberty try out, and she could have added a 3rd team if she wanted, I thought she had enough girls for that. She chose not to. As far as liberty starting on the Island , thats again non of our business , I'm glad she did. But i understand why Carol is mad, no matter what els happens , she loses players from one of the best lacrosse programs in the country, But if Danielle wants to run a program , why shouldn't she get the girls from her home team. Carol is doing fine and maybe you guys should leave Danielle alone, She's a good woman, she hasn't hurt your program.

So you have made this assessment of her philosophy after your brief one encounter with CR. Oh and how long did you speak with her 30 sec.... What a joke you should not speak about a person you know nothing about.