Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by sectionxi
" I have seen them at the group YJ practices and it looks like all the other teams are in slow motion"
Either you do not have a girl on the yj or you are a moron, I am hoping it is the former(the first one in case you are actually the other one).Could you be more disrespectful of the other yj teams .That being said it seems many of the posters on this one are disgruntled yj parents in that if they are saying the level of talent is so great compared to other teams even a monkey could coach them to victory, that would be too much for other teams parents to admit.

I was refferring to the pace of the practice, not the talent or ability of the girls. BTW I am not disgruntled at all. Just giving credit to a coach who runs a great practice.

Now the table is turned. He his the best coach out there and all the other yj coaches are inept and are running slow motion practices. I thought winning cures everything. Why is everyone hating on this guy? You should be happy the team is winning!

There are 2 coaches no one is hating on the Comsewogue coach. He is very respected. The bottom line is that you can't please everyone. It is a great team with great coaching.