Originally Posted by Anonymous
Give me a break about suffolk all-star girls beating yj blue 2x this year. Have you ever beat them in a tournament with a playoff format, no because you never will. You do not see a YJ parent on here bragging about how a team of yj blue players with no subs in the last game of the day and missing several of their better players beat the suffolk all-stars at full strength this past weekend with ease at Hofstra. The reason why is because those parents realize beating scas is nothing to brag about just another team of yj wannabes

Believe it or not, there is a large group of girl's lacrosse parents and players who are actually YJ "DO NOT WANNABES". That is they do not wannabe connected to the ill will and poor attitudes so prevelent on the field and these message boards. So if that means competing for a less competitive team (that's the way you obviously see it anyway), then so be it. A better attitude on display, both on the field and on these threads would go a long way to actually attracting people to the organization rather then warding people away. And sorry in advance to what I'm sure is most players and parents, as I know many good people associated with this club. But all it takes is a few to set the tone.