she doesn't need to practice all year, she just loves to play. she plays in the black diamond league as well, and I watch her play there too, I watch at tournaments also. so why would I not watch her at try outs, what do you do drop your daughter off at try outs and go home, are you that uninterested in her, I like many the parents watched her at the Y.J try out, where I saw existing players wearing blue, gold and green pines get coached by the Y.J. staff while red pine wearing newbies were left alone , but I'm sure you think thats O.K. Oh by the way the one try out I didn't watch my daughter, Liberty, it's a closed try out , No parents allowed ,and no they don't coach either , the girls are told what to do and they perform or they don't . that is how a try out is supposed to go. One last thing if this is the same Anonymous person who told me to post my real name (i don't know because most Y.J. parents hide under Anonymous), I have spoken to CageSage and he said if you really want to know contact him and we'll make it happen
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Liberty Dadif your daughter needs practice all winter why not attend a clinic..or hire a private coach or your daughter can call one of the many friends she has made attending all of the tryouts which you seem to stand around and watch!