Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry M.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Quite a day on the YJ thread!
While freedom of speech may not be an open policy within the YJ organization, it is alive and well on BOTC. Larry Miller is making sure of that. Remember that it is a two way street, YJ's and CR take alot of lumps on this site, but the YJ parents dish it out worse than anybody, dumping on all the other clubs, directors, players etc...

Larry, if what you are saying is the truth, then this simply demonstrates how Carol Rose treats people who are not in line with her views. Can you believe this? Hiring an attorney to squash opinions on a lacrosse web site? That sounds crazy! It really sounds like a person who has something to hide.

IMO, it is no wonder that people are talking about how she is losing credibility among college coaches.

Make sure you write IMO on all the posts because she might try and sue you if you don't!!!! Call Jacoby and Meyers, CR is reading these posts!

What I said above is 100% true. CR has no cause of action here. Truth is an absolute defense against Libel and Slander.

CR is a teacher. Teachers are not held accountable for anything except fondling a child, and even then they usually wind up with full pay in a rubber room due to the strength of their union and their contracts.

CR thought she could employ her "teachers" shield on me and BOTN. I think CR just found out that it isn't smart to try and bully or intimidate people who have a pen and a microphone.

I would like to correct the salary I posted above of $120,000+, and I was referring to the 2010-2011 school year.

Here are the actual numbers for your perusal;

[Linked Image]

Larry have you ever "censored","edited", etc. a post? Is that a limiting or suppressing someones freedom of speech?

I see the talking ghost is back...let me ask you something Casper. May I call you Casper? If you send a letter to the editor of any publication, and it is unsigned, do you think it will get published? If you send a letter to an editor, and it isn't published was it censored, or did the editor think it didn't have any merits?

As for me, I have been interviewed for Good Morning America, the Sunday Times Arts & Leisure, Newsday 3 times, NY Daily News, plus many other publications and in all of them my comments were edited or points I made omitted. That is show biz!

You ask a general question of me without saying who you are. I opted not to respond to ghosts. I do not owe you anything. Obviously, you seem to have a dog in this hunt.

Maybe I can add to your discomfort and publish Ms. Rose's two teaching certificates? Now I know what you may be thinking. What's the big deal about that? The big deal is that there appears to be information on the documents that the district should have, but did not redact, which is why I didn't publish them. Keep trying to push me and I will push back and publish them.

If you really want to have a debate with me come out from behind Ms. Rose's dress, which from photos seem to be wide enough for good cover, and let's go at it in the open. Hey, we can sell tickets or maybe turn it into a pay-per-view event?

I'm Larry Miller, and you are?