Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are large volumes of quality kids who are sent i mean recruited to places such as Fairfield. My friends daughter was being recruited heavily by three schools one was a higher profile(top5) school the other two were mid majors offering much larger offers and his daughter was told the other two were Not options. If they really cared they'd encourage the best fit(economic,play for 4 years) not the most glamorous
Are we to believe that you are upset that the Yellow Jackets program was advocating the quality of education over the scholarship amounts? BOTC would submit that the academic quality is the most important criteria when it comes to a college education and offering the student the chance to be part of a Top 5 academic institution is worth its weight in gold.

Just for reference, what three schools are being discussed here ?

Not the original poster here, just adding to the discussion. I think they may have been talking about top 5 high profile lacrosse schools in terms of lacrosse profile and not academic. That is the way it reads to me but I see the post was edited and may have been more telling. Either way, no organization should push kids to any decision nor should students/players/parents let a club overly influence a decision that is theirs to make.