Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why would you need to reach out to CR you will find out soon enough. I do not understand your issue if she feels the need to rename the various levels of teams.Would it be that difficult to figure out the so called pecking order if the teams were labeled blue1. blue2. gold1. gold2. ?Let me guess if she ever decided to change the uniform designs the college coaches would never be able to find the yj team they were looking for to scout a particular player.It could be a reaction to the various yj haters who are always bashing the teams below the gold.

The bashing you mention is the reason she wants to have blue 1, blue2, gold 1, gold2 etc.......maybe not everyone, but I'm sure nearly all players would rather play on the color team that is higher status. This move would only be avoiding the truth, both organizationally and by the players. I don't think yj haters could care less that she's doing this. They are probably happy because it makes the teams weaker if they divide the talent, and it makes the brand weaker by putting a blue team on the field that is what it should be.

The brand is the YJ NAME not the color of the team. You are all dillusional. They will not water down the teams. Thats is so stupid!!