Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by libertydad
If you have never seen a post saying YJ gold red etc .. is better than cub x.y.z than you just logged on or in denial. I have seen it on more than 1 team thread , and anyone that has a daughter playing on a rival team must have seen it . In the end you made an excuse for why they lost. thats your club , your director put them in as YJ blue along with everything that that means. All teams lost girls to other sports not just yours ,Your the reason why other YJ parents have to live with that "Obnoxious yellow jacket parent"stigma. Be gracious , they got beat that day , give the Liberty girls credit, because i'm sure that they were not a complete squad.

The girls absolutely desreve credit. A game is a game! You win with who is there! The bottom line is that every team loses or will lose.(even the 85' Bears lost) So what! One game either way doesn't change anything! They were there to be recruited. If this helps the Liberty girls get more credibility, that is great! Kudos to them. If you are using this game to say they are clearly the elite team on LI (see the Liberty thread), then you have to take everything into account (like who was actually playing) and what is the win loss record when the teams have played? (very lopsided for the YJ). If the Liberty wins the next 2 or 3, then you can start to look at them as a better team. The funny thing is that M and D black 2014 is clearly better than both teams (14-3 win in the final). I know the YJ team would not have been satisfied to beat Liberty and lose to M and D. That should tell you something about the track record of both teams. All that being said the Liberty girls won fair and square. I agree no one should pound their chest after a win! on both sides.
O.K. for the YJ parent that asked me for the quote , I hope this will be enough proof .It was posted today, nov.15 on the liberty thread by a YJ parent it is post#5599 so you can look it up your self the quote isDid the Liberty parents miss this one

Sunday, November 06, 2011 11:20 AM
Yellow Jackets
2015 Blue 15

Liberty Lax
Lib Lax 2014/15 Combo 1

15-1?"
now I'm not saying that every YJ parent is like this one , and I'm pretty sure that your not, but you have to admit that that is pretty classless, and the reason why the YJ parents get this stigma .