My daughter is a yj and most probably be offered a 50% ride and if we are lucky some academic $. Women's lacrosse is a different animal than soccer so if you are uniformed please research. There are a FEW that will get a full ride. Those few are amazing and yes they probably would be able to get that even if they were with another club. Other kids , including my daughter, coach rose had definately improved their game and should be credited for this. Rumors about yj being sold have been around for the last 5 years at least. YJ is a business and a very successful one at that. Not sure why there is a problem with this? You guys pay your cabl bills? You are getting raped by the Dolan family- have you started a thread for that? Top gun is new- give them a few years and you should see multiple teams as well. I would love to know if all these negative comments are from one former disgruntled YJ -and if not those parents have every opportunity to leave and go to TG or liberty. The only ones where it would be a sticky situation would be the nortport ones. Everyone else there is freedom to move about. As a last note most of the people I have seen complaining - in person of course- are the fathers who have coached their daughters and think that they are the best players. Most of the time these players are great at their school level and when they get to yj or maybe even another club the parent fails to see that all he taught his kid was how to shoot and neglected to teach them stick skills which is the game. Good luck to everyone