Originally Posted by Anonymous
SHOW ME THE MONEY!

There are 32 clubs listed under the long island clubs section. I expect that none of them are free. Very few have the reputation nor do they have the proven track record of YJ. If you truly believe parents are getting ripped off, go post your money comment on the other clubs forums. What are exactly are those parents paying for? At least YJ has a college commitment page that is the envy of the sport. IT IS A BUSINESS, that makes alot of money. So what, no one is begging for your $. More than 700 kids attended YJ tryouts, I assume the vast majority realize what they are getting themselves into and do not need your advice. You should be worried about the fact that we have an incompetent President and that he has an approval rating of 42%. Can you imagine that 42% believe he is doing a good job, That is a crime!

You are missing the point. The money comment people are making here is not in reference to YJ being a profit making business. You are correct, all the clubs out there are making the money. This all spawned out of the two blue team conversations, and that is seen as a money making move, and that is all about the money. This two blue thing has many people upset on many levels!

SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL THE TEAMS ANYTHING SHE WANTS. WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT IT IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. SHE IS A GENIUS !! UNITE THE CLUB WITH BLUE AND GOLD